Let’s set sail on an exciting Boat Drawing adventure! Our step-by-step tutorial will teach kids an easy way to draw a boat. With each part broken down separately, it’s a breeze to follow along and improve your drawing skills. By mastering this technique, you’ll gain a better understanding of how to start other drawings. Get ready to embark on a creative journey and discover just how simple it is to draw a boat!
How To Draw The Boat Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw Boat pictures.
Boat Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Boat drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Boat Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 9 Easy Steps to draw a Boat Easily.
1. Draw a Boat Shape.
- Take a drawing paper and draw margins evenly around it using a ruler.
- Place the drawing paper on a pitch board and apply masking tape on all corners to keep it in place.
- Draw a long curved line in the middle part of the paper to form the shape of the boat.
- Draw two diagonal lines downward from either end of the curved line to create the bottom of the boat.
2. Draw a Water Wave.
- Draw another curved line slightly below the first line and draw its edge to create the body of the boat.
- To add water ripples, draw a curved line under the boat.
- This will give the impression that the boat is floating on water.
3. Draw a Flag.
- Draw two vertical lines on the right side of the boat to represent the pole.
- At the top of the pole, draw a ‘W’-shaped flag on the right side of the pole.
- This will give the boat a sense of movement.
4. Draw a Sail.
- Let’s draw a triangular sail on the left side of the boat using three curved lines.
- For a more decorative sail, you can add designs on the top of the sail.
- We have included some designs to help inspire you.
5. Color Boat Edge.
- Color the edges of the boat green to make it look realistic.
- Use the green color carefully and apply it to the edges of the boat.
- Make sure not to color outside the outline.
6. Color the Lower part of the Boat.
Apply Gray color to color the bottom of the boat. Kids, use the pencil color very carefully.
7. Color Sail’s Design and Flag.
- There will be four types of colors used in the boat design.
- Yellow will be used to color the first pattern.
- Light blue will be used to color the second pattern.
- Purple will be used to color the third pattern.
- Red will be used to color the fourth pattern.
- Children are free to choose any colors they want.
- Dark brown will be used to color the pole.
- The flag will be colored red.
8. Color Sail.
- Use an orange color to color the upper part of the boat’s sails.
- This will create a contrast with the other colors used in the design.
- Be careful while coloring the sail to ensure it looks neat.
- Avoid coloring over the design of the sail.
9. Color the Water.
- Color the water under the boat with a light blue color.
- Create a curved shape in blue to represent the waves in water.
- This will give the drawing a sense of movement.
- It will make the boat look like it’s sailing on the water.
Look our Boat drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Boat and send me your Boat drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Boat Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Boat’s drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Boat drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Boat drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Boat. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Boat Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Boat Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing