Hey there, young artists! Today, we’re going to have a blast by doing a cartoon cat drawing. This is going to be super easy and fun, especially for kids and beginners. We’ll use simple shapes and take it one step at a time. By the end of this tutorial, you’ll be able to create your very own cute cartoon cat drawing. So, let’s dive right in and get creative with our cartoon cat drawing adventure! 🐱🎨
Cartoon Cat Drawing for Kids step-by-step
Here is an easy and simple way to draw a cute cartoon cat step by step.
Requirement Materials for this Cat Drawing:
Here are the materials we need for the cute cat drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
1. Draw a circle.
- Begin with a white paper, leaving some space around the edges.
- Use a geometry compass to draw a circle in the center for the cat’s face.
2. Draw the cat’s ear With Triangle Shapes
Draw two triangle shapes on the top of the cat’s head for its ears. One on the right and one on the left.
3. Draw the cat’s eyes, nose, and face.
- Draw two smaller circles for the cat’s eyes and a small triangle below for the nose.
- Create the face with a straight line for the mouth and a curved line like a bow for the chin.
4. Draw the body and tail of the cat.
- Draw a larger triangle below the head for the cat’s body.
- At the back of the body, draw a small triangle for the tail.
5. Draw the cat’s legs.
- Add two more small triangle shapes at the bottom of the body for the cat’s legs.
Also, Draw – Cat Drawing Easy Step by Step For Kids/Beginners
6. Add Details
- Draw stripes all over the cat’s body, and add eardrums inside the ears.
- Make the cat’s eyes stand out by adding a small convex shape inside them for stars, and draw the pupils as dots.
7. Paint the body of the cat.
- Color the body with orange, and the ears, legs, and tail with yellow.
- Leave the striped areas blank for now.
8. Add Stripes.
- Go ahead and paint the stripes on the head, cheeks, tail, legs, and body with black.
9. Finish with Details
- Paint the inside of the ears pink.
- Use a black marker to outline the eyes and the star shapes. Fill in the area around the stars with green.
- Be careful not to color outside the lines.
Look our cartoon cat drawing is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel.