Hello, wonderful artists! 🌟✏️ Are you prepared for a magical journey into the world of festive drawing? Get yourself a large piece of crisp, white paper and your favorite pencil because we are about to embark on an enchanting adventure! In this detailed step-by-step guide, we will unravel the secrets of drawing a Christmas tree in a perfect triangular shape, while crafting a delightful scene that stars none other than Santa Claus himself, surrounded by vibrant gift boxes. This artistic endeavor is not just fun; it’s an easy and joyful way to infuse your artwork with the spirit of the holiday season. So, let your creativity soar with this Christmas Drawing Easy tutorial, and let’s bring this festive masterpiece to life together!
How To Draw Christmas Drawing Easy Picture Step By Step
Here are some elementary and straightforward steps to draw Beautiful Christmas Drawing Easy pictures.
Beautiful Christmas drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Beautiful Christmas drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Christmas Drawing Easy Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 20 Easy Steps to Draw a Beautiful Christmas drawing.
1. Draw The Christmas Tree In A Triangular Shape.
Get a piece of white paper and a pencil for your Christmas drawing. Now, draw the top of the Christmas tree on the left side of your paper. Make it look like a triangle, just like the shape of a slice of pizza.
2. Complete The Drawing Of The Top Part Of Christmas.
Finish drawing the top part of the Christmas tree. Next, draw the rest of the tree in a triangular shape. Connect the bottom of the tree with a line, like a big scratch mark.
3. Draw The Base Of The Christmas Tree And A Gift Box.
Draw the bottom part of the Christmas tree and a gift box. First, make the tree’s bottom by drawing two round shapes in the middle of the tree and connecting them with a straight line going down. Then, draw a gift box next to the Christmas tree.
4. Draw Another Gift Box to the Right of the Christmas Tree.
Now, draw one more gift box on the right side of the Christmas tree, just like the one you drew before. Add a ribbon-like design to this new gift box.
5. Draw Santa Claus Beard, Face, Nose, And Muzzle.
Let’s draw Santa Claus! First, draw Santa’s beard, then his face and his nose. Don’t forget to draw his mustache. You can place Santa’s face next to the Christmas tree in your drawing.
6. Draw The Eyes Of Santa Claus.
Let’s draw Santa Claus’s eyes. Make the middle part of his eyes white, like little circles. Then, draw two half-circles to create his hat. The hat should connect from one side of Santa’s beard to the other.
7. Let’s Draw Santa Claus’s Hat And Body Step By Step
- To draw Santa’s hat, make a small and a big curved shape on top of Santa’s head, like a half-moon. But don’t let the ends touch.
- Now, add a small circle at the end of the big curved shape to finish Santa’s hat.
- For Santa’s body, think of two shapes on each side of his beard. They look like teardrops turned upside down. The skinny part is at the top, and the wide part is at the bottom.
- Draw a straight line for his belt around his tummy.
- Connect the wide parts of those shapes with a wavy line to make the bottom of Santa’s coat.
You can get creative and make Santa look however you like!
8. Draw The Hands Of Santa Claus.
- Draw Santa’s hands. Make two simple shapes for his hands, one on each side.
- Add gloves to the ends of his hands. Just draw some rounded shapes at the bottom of his hands to make them look like gloves.
Now Santa Claus has hands with gloves on them! You’re doing a great job!
9. Draw The Feet Of Santa Claus.
Under Santa’s coat and belt, draw two straight lines coming down from his body. These are Santa’s legs.
10. Draw The Shoes Under The Feet.
Now, at the end of each leg, draw a shoe. You can make the shoe look like a rectangle or oval shape at the bottom of each leg.
That’s it! Now Santa Claus has his feet and shoes.
11. Draw A Star On Top Of The Christmas Tree.
- Draw a star on the very top of your Christmas tree. It’s a shape with five points, like a bright Christmas star.
- To make your tree look special, you can draw lines that go from the top of the tree down to the bottom. It’s like making patterns that go across the tree. And if you want, you can add any other designs you like to make your tree even more beautiful.
12. Create Circular Patterns On The Christmas Tree.
To make your Christmas drawing more exciting, draw many tiny circles on the Christmas tree, but make sure to leave some space between them.
13. Make A Special Design On The Page.
After you finish drawing the Christmas tree and Santa Claus on the page, add a special design like the letter “S” at the top of the page. Draw several small lines from the top to the bottom, leaving some space between them. Then, at the end of these lines, draw circles or stars. You can also create other designs that you like. This will make your Christmas drawing even more exciting and interesting.
Once you’ve finished outlining the Christmas scene, it’s time to add color to your Christmas scenery.
14. Color The Christmas Tree.
Let’s add color to the Christmas tree! Use light green and dark green carefully to paint it. Be sure not to color over the circular and straight patterns on the Christmas tree.
15. Make The Designs Colorful.
Time to add color to the designs! Paint the star above the Christmas tree with yellow, and don’t forget to paint the circles and patterns on the Christmas tree as well.
16. Color Gift Box Ribbons And Christmas Tree Designs.
Let’s add some color! Paint the design lines on the Christmas tree and the ribbons on the gift boxes under the Christmas tree. And don’t forget, make Santa Claus’s belt yellow.
17. Color Santa Claus.
Let’s give Santa Claus some color! Paint his whole outfit in bright red, like his coat and pants. But remember, don’t color his belt, his shoes, or his face. Keep those parts just as they are, and make the rest red!
18. Let’s Color The Gift Box.
Time to color the gift box! First, let’s color Santa Claus’ belt and shoes. Then, color the very top of the Christmas tree. Next, paint the gift boxes next to the Christmas tree in pink and blue, or any other colors you like. And don’t forget, you can use different colors to make pretty circles on the designs above. It’ll look like twinkling lights.
19. Paint The Face Of Santa Claus.
Let’s paint Santa Claus’s face! Santa’s face, his big white beard, and the top part of his hat should all be colored gray. It’s going to look great when you’re color-done.
20. Add Some More Designs.
Let’s make our Christmas picture extra pretty by adding something special. Imagine tiny, light blue balls that look like snow falling from the sky. We’ll paint them to make our scene magical.
As we conclude this festive drawing journey, I trust you’ve relished crafting your Christmas scene with joy, Santa Claus, and vibrant gift boxes. Art offers a delightful way to express the holiday spirit, and with the step-by-step guidance of this Christmas Drawing Easy tutorial, you’ve effortlessly created your magical masterpiece.
Regardless of your artistic experience, keep exploring your creative side. The holiday season provides the perfect backdrop to let your imagination shine. Share your artwork, spread the joy of your creation, and revel in the warmth of the season.
Embrace the simplicity and joy found in easy Christmas drawing techniques. This tutorial, designed to make your artistic venture stress-free, is a testament to the notion that creating festive art should be as enjoyable as the holiday itself.
Wishing you a season filled with creative spark, warmth, and artistic delights. Happy drawing, and may your holidays be merry and bright! 🎨🎅🌟