Today, we’ll draw a corn picture step-by-step, which is easy for kids. You’ll need a pencil, a color box, and paper to draw any picture. Let’s start drawing and follow the tutorial to draw each part of the corn easily and give it a realistic look.
How To Draw The Corn Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Corns pictures.
Corns Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Corn drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Corns Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 7 Easy Steps to draw a Corn Easily.
1. Start to Draw a Corn.
- To begin, take the drawing paper and use a ruler to draw even margins around the paper.
- Next, place the drawing paper on the pitch board, and secure it in place with masking tape on all corners to prevent any movement while drawing.
- To draw the corn kernels, create multiple ‘U’ shapes without lifting the pencil from the bottom of the drawing paper to the top.
- Take care to draw each ‘U’ shape with precision and beauty.
2. Draw Some Corn Seeds.
- Besides the ‘U’ shape, draw several small and large square shapes in a row and sketch the corn kernels using the same technique. Dear children, let’s take our time and draw the corn kernels with great patience and a steady hand.
- Let’s kids, very patiently and slowly draw the kernels of corn.
3. Draw More Corn Seeds.
- Dear little ones, let’s draw small and large square shapes side by side and sketch the corn kernels on the right-hand side. Take your time and be patient while drawing each kernel of corn.
4. Draw Some Leaves.
- Draw the leaves of the corn plant in a large size so that they cover the entire corn kernels.
- Use a pencil to draw the leaves of the corn plant carefully, bending them upward from the bottom of the corn kernel.
- Sketch many fine lines between the leaves to draw the leaf veins with precision.
5. Color Corn Seeds.
- On top of the corn kernels, Apply the dark orange color.
- Kids, apply dark orange color on corn kernels very nicely and take care that the color does not go beyond the outline.
6. Start Coloring Leaves.
- To color the bottom part of the corn leaf, we will use a light green pencil to color the leaves on both sides of the bottom of the corn.
- Make sure the green color is lighter on the lower leaves and not too dark.
7. Compete color leaves.
- We will color the upper leaves of the corn with dark green color.
- Like us, you kids give a dark green color on the upper leaves of the corn.
- After coloring the leaves, your corn picture coloring is completed.
- Finally, our corn picture drawing is done. We hope, children, you have done with us to complete the drawing of corn easily.
Look our Corn drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Corn and send me your Corn drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Corn Picture Coloring Page Download
Here is a printable coloring page of Corn. You can download Corn’s Coloring page and print it. Then you can easily color Corn’s pictures.
Corn Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Corn’s drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Corn drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Corn drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Corn. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Corn Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Corn Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing