Let’s learn how to draw a Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing today. In this picture, the cat and the fish are both happy and playful. The fish is swimming in a pot and creating small droplets of water with its mouth, which the cat is having fun playing with.
Drawing this picture is easy and perfect for beginners and children. We will provide step-by-step tutorials for drawing each part of the picture slowly and carefully. To get started, you’ll need drawing paper, a pencil, a color box, a rubber, and other necessary drawing tools.
With these tools and our guidance, you will be able to create a beautiful and playful picture of a Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing. So, let’s begin and have fun creating this lovely artwork.
How To Draw Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing Picture Step By Step
Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing Requirement Materials :
Cute Cat and Golden Fish Picture Drawing Step by Step Full Tutorial
1. Draw a Ribon.
- First, take a drawing paper.
- Draw margins evenly around the drawing paper.
- To prevent the drawing paper from moving, place it on the pitch board.
- Apply masking tape to the four corners of the paper.
- Draw the shape of the hair ribbon by making a shape similar to the English number ‘8’.
- Add some fine lines above and below the small circle in the middle of the ribbon shape to make some designs.
2. Draw Hair.
- Draw the hair on the cute cat’s head.
- Make the shape of the head hair very nice on the left side of the ribbon.
- Draw another ribbon on the left side of the hair shape.
- Create the second ribbon shape exactly like the first one.
3. Draw Shape of the Head and the Bunch of Hair.
- Draw a line down from the ribbon to create the shape of the cat’s head.
- Make a ‘W’ shape on the cheek part of the head.
- Bend the line in the opposite direction to create another ‘W’ shape on the cheek part.
- Add that line to the second ribbon.
- Draw a bunch of hair using two curved lines, from the top of the ribbon to the bottom.
- Draw the bunch of hair on both sides of the head in the same way.
4. Draw Eyes.
- Create a circular shape to draw the cute cat eyes.
- Draw the eyelids above the eyes.
- Add thick eyebrows with two lines above the eyelids.
- Ensure to draw both eyes the same way.
5. Draw the Eyeball, Nose, and Mouth.
- Draw two small circles at the top and bottom of the inner part of the two eyes.
- Use the circles to draw the eyeballs.
- Draw the cat’s nose in an almost round shape.
- Create a semicircle under the nose to make the mouth.
- Draw the tongue with a curved line inside the mouth.
- Make the mouth of the cat smile.
6. Draw Hands and Body Dress.
- Draw the neck of the cat’s dress in the shape of the English letter ‘U’.
- Add two small lines on either side of the ‘U’ shape to create the shoulder part.
- Draw the left hand with two lines and make the fingers look beautiful.
- Make a small design in the middle part of the dress.
7. Draw a Pot.
- Draw a water pot on the right side of the cat.
- Make the top part of the pot almost rectangular in shape.
- Draw two curved lines down from both sides of the shape.
- Connect the two curved lines at the bottom with a straight line.
8. Draw a Golden Fish.
- Draw the small mouth of the Cute Cat and Golden Fish inside the water pot.
- Make the shape of the Cute Cat and Golden Fish’s body.
- Mark the shape of the head with curved lines.
- Draw a small circle inside the shape of the head and add the eyes.
- Draw the fins above and below the body of the fish.
- Draw the tail on the back part of the fish.
- Draw the scales of the fish’s body with small curved lines.
- Create water dots in front of the fish’s mouth by making small and large circles.
9. Draw Some Water Dots.
- Draw small and big circle shapes on both the right and left sides of the pot.
- Make sure the circles resemble water droplets.
- Draw them with ease to complete the drawing.
10. Color Ribbons and Hair.
- Begin coloring the ribbon with a pink color.
- Color both ribbons in pink.
- Apply brown color to the top of the hair.
- Use a darker shade of brown to make the hair look more realistic.
- Ensure to color inside the lines for a neat and clean finish.
11. Color Face, Hair, and Skin.
- We will use a very light pink color on the face of the cat.
- Apply a very light pink color on top of the bunch of hair.
- Use a light pink color to color the skin of the body.
12. Color the Eyes, Nose, and Mouth.
- Give dark black color to the eyes of the cat and leave the outside of the eyes white.
- Use black color on the hair of the eyelid.
- Make white color to the eyeballs.
- Give dark black color to the eyebrows.
- Give dark black color to the nose of the cute cat.
- Give light black inside the mouth.
- Use pink color on the tongue.
- After coloring, observe how beautiful the cat’s smiling mouth looks.
13. Color the Dress.
- Color the top part of the cat’s dress with yellow color.
- Apply red color to the small design in the middle of the dress.
- If you want to use different colors, feel free to choose your favorite ones.
14. Color the Water Pot.
- We will use blue color to color the water in the pot.
- We will use light blue color for the water, not very dark.
- While coloring the water, we will make sure not to get color on the fish.
15. Color Fins and Tail.
- We will use red color on the upper fins of the fish.
- Then, we will apply red color on the bottom fins of the fish.
- We will give red color to the tail of the fish as well.
16. Color the Eyes and Body.
- Use yellow color above the fish’s head.
- Give dark black color to the eyes of the fish and white color to the eyeballs.
- Apply orange color to the body of the fish.
17. Color the Dots of Water.
- Color the water dots in front of the fish’s mouth with dark blue and white color in the middle.
- Give dark blue and white colors to the outer dots of the pot.
- Check if everything is colored properly and neatly.
- Congratulations! Your cat and fish drawing and coloring are now completed.
Now our cat and fish drawing and coloring are completed. Hope you didn’t have any difficulty in drawing and coloring, you also completed it very easily with us.Show Less
Look our Cute Cat and Golden Fish drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Cute Cat and Golden Fish and send me your Cute Cat and Golden Fish drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Cute Cat and Golden Fish’s drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Cute Cat and Golden Fish drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Cute Cat and Golden Fish drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Cute Cat and Golden Fish. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Cute Cat and Golden Fish Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing