Today’s tutorial is all about creating a stunning Dinosaur Drawing. We will begin by drawing a picture of a dinosaur standing on a small green island in the middle of the water. With our easy-to-follow steps, any child can make such a picture effortlessly. Our tutorial is designed to make even challenging drawings for kids seem like a breeze.
To get started with your Dinosaur Drawing, you will need some drawing paper, a pencil, and a color box. With these tools in hand, let’s begin the tutorial! Kids, are you ready to bring your dinosaur to life on paper? Let’s dive right in and start drawing our prehistoric creature.
How To Draw The Dinosaur Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw Dinosaur pictures.
Dinosaur Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Dinosaur drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Dinosaur Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 14 Easy Steps to draw a Dinosaur easily.
1. Draw Head Shape.
To begin, take a blank sheet of drawing paper and draw even margins around it. Next, place the paper onto a pitch board and apply masking tape to all corners to secure it in place.
Now, let’s begin by drawing the head of the dinosaur. To do this, follow these steps:
- Shape the dinosaur head using a curved line.
- From the head into a shape that resembles a love symbol.
With these steps, you will have successfully drawn the head of your dinosaur!
2. Draw the Face.
Moving on, we will now draw the facial features of the dinosaur by following these steps:
- On the right side of the head shape, draw two round eyes.
- Within the eye shapes, draw eyeballs using curved lines.
- Add eyebrows to both eyes using curved lines.
- To the left of the head shape, draw two small round shapes to represent the dinosaur’s nostrils.
By following these steps, you will have successfully completed the facial features of your dinosaur drawing.
3. Draw the Neck.
Now, let’s draw the mouth of the dinosaur by following these steps:
- Draw some straight lines under the head shape to create the mouth.
- Next, draw two curved lines extending downward from the head shape to create the dinosaur’s long neck.
- With these lines, you can create a beautifully proportioned neck for your dinosaur drawing.
By following these simple steps, kids can create a fantastic dinosaur drawing with a realistically shaped neck and mouth.
4. Draw the Cheast Part and a Flower.
Next, we will draw the chest of the dinosaur and add a small flower at the bottom by following these steps:
- Draw some curved lines extending downward from the bottom of the two previously drawn curved lines to create the chest part of the dinosaur.
- Draw a small flower at the bottom of the chest part.
- Make the center of the flower circular.
- Draw many English letter ‘u’ shapes around the center of the flower.
- Finally, draw the flower petals very nicely to complete the flower.
By following these simple steps, you can add a beautiful flower to your dinosaur drawing, making it even more visually appealing.
5. Draw Legs.
We will draw the first leg of the dinosaur behind the flower. Then, we will draw the toes with curved lines. On the right side of the first leg, we will draw the second leg with two curved lines. We will draw the toes almost round in shape.
6. Draw the Back Legs.
To draw the upper part of the body, we will draw a curved line from the neck toward the back part. Then to draw the leg, draw another curve on the left side of the back line, and make the toes very well under the two curved lines. We’ll make the lower part of the body by adding a small line between the front and back legs.
7. Draw a Tail.
We will draw a very thick and long tail with two curved lines on the back of the body of the dinosaur. Kids, you can draw dinosaur tails very easily.
8. Draw Some Flowers and Grass.
We will draw some more flowers around the dinosaur’s body. In the center of each flower, we will draw a small circle shape. And around the center, make the petals very nice and almost round in shape. We will draw the flower petals circles slightly larger than the center. Next to the flower, we will draw some water hyacinths.
9. Make the Shape of a Small Island of Water and Flowers.
We will make a small island shape with curved lines on the bottom of the dinosaur. Then we will make another big curved line around the island and make the water around it. We will make some grass around the flower. This island and water will enhance the beauty of the picture.
10. Color the Face Parts.
We will give dark black color to the eyes of the dinosaur and white color to the eyeballs. Then, we will use dark black color on both nostrils. Kids, you will use colors very beautifully on face parts.
11. Color the Face.
To add a cute touch to the dinosaur drawing, follow these steps:
- Choose a pink color and use it to fill in the face of the dinosaur.
- The pink color will give the dinosaur’s face a charming and adorable look.
By following these steps, you can make your dinosaur drawing stand out with a cute and colorful touch.
12. Color the Body.
- Take a light pink color and apply it all over the body of the dinosaur.
- Apply the same light pink color to the legs and tail of the dinosaur.
- The pink color will add a beautiful and vibrant touch to the dinosaur drawing.
13. Color the Flowers.
We will use different colors on the flowers. In the first flower, we will give yellow color in the center and use red color in the petals. For the center of the second flower, we will use green color and yellow colors for the petals. For the third flower, we will use pink color for the center and orange color for the petals. Kids, you can use other colors if you want.
14. Color a Small Island and Water.
- Apply green color on the small island beneath the dinosaur.
- Use dark blue color on top of the water around the island.
- Apply green color to the grass above the water.
- Color the dinosaur with pink and its legs and tail with light pink.
- Apply black color to the eyes and nostrils of the dinosaur.
- Finish coloring the picture with the given colors.
- Congratulate the kids on completing the step-by-step dinosaur drawing and coloring!
Look our Dinosaur drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Dinosaur and send me your Dinosaur drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Mermaid Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on a Dinosaur’s drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Dinosaur drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Dinosaur drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Dinosaur. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Dinosaur Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Dinosaur Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing