Let’s draw a guava fruit today! It’s easy and fun. Guavas are round, so it’s simple to draw. You just need a piece of paper, a pencil, and some colors. Get your drawing tools ready and let’s start!
How To Draw The Guava Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Guava picture.
Guava Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Guava Drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Guava Picture Drawing Step by Step Full Tutorial
Here are 7 Easy Steps to draw a Guava Easily.
1. Make guava shape.
- Begin by drawing a circle on your drawing paper. This will be the basic shape of the guava.
- Using a curved line, draw the upper part of the guava to create the oblong shape.
2. Draw branches and leaves.
- Draw a V-shaped branch for the guava tree. This will be the main stem of the tree.
- To create the leaves, draw several small ovals or tear-drop shapes along the V-shaped branch.
- Draw a straight line between the leaves to create the midrib. This line will run down the center of each leaf.
3. Color half part of the guava.
- Use yellow color to color the left half of the guava lightly. Make sure to color within the outline you drew in step 1.
4. Color guava.
- Give the guava a green color and make it darker. This will help the guava stand out from the background.
- Be mindful of the outline you drew in step 1 and make sure to color within it.
5. Rub color.
- Use a piece of tissue paper to gently blend the green color for a more polished look. This will help to soften any harsh lines and give the guava a smoother appearance.
6. Color branches and leaves.
- Give the branches and leaves a dark green color. This will help to create contrast with the yellow and green of the guava.
- Use tissue paper to blend the color on the branches and leaves, just as you did with the guava in step 5.
7. Make vein.
- Draw lines from the middle to the edge of each leaf to create veins. This will give the leaves texture and depth.
- Add as many veins as you’d like, and make them different lengths to give the leaves a natural appearance.
- Your guava drawing is now complete! With these easy steps, you should now have a beautiful and realistic guava drawing.
Our Guava drawing for kids is almost done. Check out more drawing ideas on our website and more pictures to come. Bookmark our website and subscribe to our YouTube channel “Draw With Pappu.”
Show us your Guava drawing by sending it through the link provided. I’ll try to feature it in my story.
Guava Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Guava drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Guava drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Guava drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Guava. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Guava Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Guava Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing