Today we will draw pictures of the hen. Every child has seen chickens. So chicken drawing is not very difficult for them. We will start drawing with the hen’s beak. And we will make separate steps for each part. So kids will have no difficulty drawing. We’ve drawn as simple as possible, creating step-by-step rules. Drawing paper, a pencil, and a color box are required for drawing. Hope you kids are ready with drawing tools. So let’s start hen drawing.
chickens are primarily descended from the wild red jungle fowl of India. The chicken is perhaps the most widely domesticated fowl, raised worldwide for its meat and eggs.
How To Draw The Hen Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Hen picture.
Hen Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Hen Drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Hen Picture Drawing Step by Step Full Tutorial
Here are 11 Easy Steps to draw a Hen Easy.
1. Draw the Beak.
- Start by drawing two curved lines to form the lower part of the beak.
- Draw another line above the beak to form the upper part.
2. Draw the Wattle, Head, and Neck.
- Draw a wattle at the bottom of the beak.
- Draw a curved line downwards from the beak to form the neck.
- Draw a curved line from the top of the beak upwards to form the head.
3. Draw the Comb, Hackels, and Eye.
- Draw a comb on the top of the chicken’s head.
- Draw hackels on the neck with curved lines.
- Draw a small circle to form the eye.
4. Draw the Body and Tail.
- Draw a curved line from the upper part of the neck to the back to form the body.
- Draw a curved line downwards from the lower part of the neck to complete the body shape.
- Draw the tail at the back of the body.
5. Draw the Wing, Thigh, and Leg.
- Draw the wing on the upper part of the body, making it look like human fingers.
- Draw the thigh in the blank space below the body.
- Draw the leg on the lower part of the thigh, making sure to include the toes.
6. Color the Head and Neck.
- Color the head and throat of the chicken with dark yellow.
- Make sure the color does not go beyond the outline.
7. Color the Body.
- Color the body of the chicken with dark yellow.
- Add orange color to some parts of the body, taking care not to cover the entire body with orange.
8. Add Brown Color.
- Give a dark brown color to the rear part of the chicken.
- Color half of the body, making sure the color does not go beyond the outline.
9. Rub the Color.
- Rub the dark brown color with tissue paper to enhance the beauty of the chicken.
10. Color the Comb, Hackels, and Leg.
- Color the comb with red.
- Color the hackels with red.
- Color the legs with yellow.
11. Color the Eyes and Highlight the Picture.
- Color the eyeballs black.
- Highlight the entire picture with a black marker pen.
- Your hen drawing is now complete! With these 11 easy steps, even kids can draw a hen with ease.
Look our Hen drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Hen and send me your Hen drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Hen Picture Coloring Page Download
Here is a printable coloring page of Hens. You can download the Hen’s Coloring page and print it. Then you can easily color a Hen picture.
Hen Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Hen drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Hen drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Hen drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Hen. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Hen Drawing High-Quality Picture Download
You can download Hen Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing