Hey there, young artists! Are you ready to have some creative fun and learn how to draw a cool horse? Grab your drawing supplies because we’re about to show you the easy way to turn a blank piece of paper into an awesome horse drawing. Let’s get started!
Today we will draw a creature that has four legs, two ears, two eyes, a nose, and a beautiful long tail. The name of the animal is a horse. Horses are animals of a calm and innocent nature. The horse is a very famous animal for racing. Horse racing is a very famous sport. Again there are many people who do business with these horses. You must see the horse in the horse carriage pull his carriage and the traders get money from the passengers. Horses do no harm but benefit.
How To Draw a Horse Easy For Kids Step By Step
Come on, little kids, let’s start drawing horses.
Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to draw this picture.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Horse Drawing Easy Step-by-Step
1. Draw the Horse’s Head, Ears, Eyes, and Nose
- Start with a blank sheet of paper. Leave some space around the edges.
- Draw the horse’s head in the middle. It’s like an oval shape.
- Above the head, draw two ears like pointy triangles.
- Make the eyes with a small circle and add eyebrows.
- Draw the horse’s nose with two little circles for the nostrils.
2. Draw the Horse’s Face, Tongue, and Neck.
- Now, let’s draw the mouth right under the nose.
- Inside the mouth, add the tongue.
- Connect the head to the body with a long neck. Horses use their mouths to eat, just like we do!
3. Draw the Horse’s Body, Legs, and Hooves.
- Draw the body like a long rectangle.
- Under the body, add four legs.
- Finish off the legs with hooves. Hooves protect the horse’s legs.
4. Draw the Horse’s Tail.
- Draw the horse’s tail behind its body.
- Make it about one and a half to two inches long.
5. Color the Horse’s Body.
- Use a light yellow color to color the entire body.
- Lightly color the front two legs and leave one leg blank.
- Leave half of the head blank and color the other half yellow.
6. Add Brown on Top of Yellow.
- Now, take brown and color over the yellow parts.
- Paint brown on the face, neck, and the upper part of the legs.
- Keep the front of the legs brown and gently rub with a tissue.
- Make both ears brown and leave half of the head white.
7. Paint the Back Brown.
- Color the back of the horse’s body brown.
- Gently rub the abdomen with a tissue.
- Darken the brown on all four legs and gently rub with care.
8. Paint the Horse’s Mane.
- For the horse’s hair, use black color. Horses have beautiful black hair, just like humans.
9. Paint the Hair on the Neck, Nose, Face, and Tail
- Paint the hair on the neck and tail black.
- Make the horse’s nose and hooves black.
- Paint the tongue pink.
- Draw a green and yellow fruit in front of the horse’s mouth.
10. Draw a branch and a leaf on the fruit.
- Draw a black branch.
- Color the leaves green. Horses love to munch on leaves too.
- The fruit should look half ripe and half raw, like an apple.
11. Paint the grass.
- Use green to paint the grass under the horse’s feet.
- Horses enjoy grazing on this grass.
- Your horse is standing on it, ready to eat the fruit.
Well done, young artists! You’ve created an amazing horse drawing, step by step. Drawing and painting are loads of fun, and you’re super talented. Remember, there are many more drawing ideas like this one on our website, and more will be coming soon. Don’t forget to bookmark our website and stay tuned for more exciting drawing adventures. Keep exploring your artistic talents and enjoy every moment of your creative journey!
Look our horse drawing is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this horse drawing for Kids, on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and Subscribe to Us.
You must draw the picture and send me your horse drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
How to Draw Horse Full Video Tutorial
Also Read: How To Draw a Caterpillar