Today, we will be creating a drawing of a sheep using various shapes such as circles, curved lines, and the English letter “U”. To color our masterpiece, we will be using oil pastels. The step-by-step process of drawing the sheep is very simple and easy to follow. By using this method, we can also teach others how to draw. So, without further ado, let’s begin our drawing tutorial.
Also check, Draw a Dragon Step By Step.
Sheep Drawing Easy Step By Step For Kids
Let’s start drawing cartoon sheep, little friends.
Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to draw the sheep picture.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
1. Draw the Sheep’s Eyes
- Start with a white sheet of paper.
- Draw two small circles next to each other for the sheep’s eyes.
2. Draw the Nose and Face
- Under the eyes, draw a semi-circular shape for the nose.
- Add a small curved line below the nose for the lips.
3. Draw the Ears and Head Hair
- Draw the sheep’s ears on each side of the head, like the letter “U.”
- Add wavy lines for the sheep’s head hair.
4. Draw the Legs and Body
- Draw the sheep’s body using curved lines.
- Add four legs, two in front and two behind, like rectangles.
- Draw a small line under each leg to make hooves.
5. Draw the Body Hair and Highlight
- Make curly hair all over the sheep’s body using curved lines.
- Use a black marker to highlight some parts of the drawing.
6. Paint the Ears and Legs
- Use gray or ash-colored crayon to color the ears.
- Color the four legs in gray, leaving the hooves empty.
7. Color the Face, Hair, and Tail
- Color the sheep’s face with an ash-colored crayon.
- Give the hair a gray color.
- Draw the sheep’s tail with a light gray crayon.
8. Color the Eyeballs and Hooves, and Inside of Ears
- Color inside the ears with pink.
- Paint the eyeballs black.
- Make the hooves black as well.
- Highlight the sheep’s hair with the black marker.
9. Paint the Grass
Use green crayon to color the grass where the sheep is standing.
Look our cartoon sheep drawing is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to us.