Today we will draw Janmashtami Radha Krishna pictures. Drawing this picture is very easy, you can understand it by watching our step-by-step drawing. Radha Krishna drawing is as easy as you think difficult, just follow our steps to learn this easy drawing. Start drawing step by step with drawing tools.
This celebration is all about the beautiful love story of Radha and Krishna. It reminds us of how devotees seek spiritual connection and divine love. Janmashtami is more than just marking Krishna’s birth; it’s a festival with a profound spiritual meaning.
How To Draw The Janmashtami Radha Krishna Picture Step By Step?
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Janmashtami Radha Krishna’s pictures.
Janmashtami Radha Krishna Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Janmashtami Radha Krishna drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Janmashtami Radha Krishna Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 8 Easy Steps to Draw a Janmashtami Radha Krishna.
1. Color the Sky.
- Take a white drawing paper.
- Use black color on the top part from left to right.
- Below the black, use purple, and then light blue.
- Makes the white part a semi-circle.
2. Color the Ground.
- At the very bottom, use brown from left to right.
- Above brown, add orange color.
- Then, use yellow color above orange color.
3. Rub the Color.
- Rub the colors gently with tissue paper.
- This makes the colors look beautiful and smooth.
4. Make Trees and Grass.
- Use a black pen to draw fine lines from the bottom to the top for grass.
- Draw a tree on the right, making crooked branches patiently.
- Bend the upper part of the right tree to the left.
- Draw another tree on the left, bending its upper part to the right.
- Make both trees similar. Imagine the moonlight lighting up the whole picture.
5. Make shapes of Radha and Krishna.
- Draw two down-lines from both trees for the swing rope.
- Use a sketch pen to outline Radha’s body and dress.
- Show Radha holding the rope with one hand, and the other on Krishna’s neck.
- Draw Krishna’s body next to Radha, with one hand on Radha’s neck and the other holding the rope.
- Draw the peacock feathers on Krishna’s head.
- Picture Radha and Krishna together, sharing a beautiful moment on the swing.
6. Color Radha and Krishna.
- With the black color, color the Radha’s body carefully.
- Design the lower part of Radha’s dress nicely with the black color.
- Color Krishna’s body neatly with the black color.
- Be careful to keep the color within the lines.
- Lastly, outline the shape of the dress on the of Radha and Krishna’s bodies.
7. Make Vine leaves and Color the Dress.
- Use the sketch pen to draw vine leaves on both swing ropes.
- Be patient and make the vine leaves beautiful on both ropes.
- Add a very light color to the dress with the sketch pen.
- Notice how the picture becomes more interesting with these details.
8. Make Flowers.
- Use white color to create small flowers on the tree.
- Arrange the flowers a bit thicker between the vine leaves.
- See, how the flowers make this picture an original and pleasant look.
- Imagine Radha and Krishna sitting on a swing under the moonlit sky, enjoying peace.
- Enjoy the peaceful scene you’ve created.
Stay connected with DrawWithPappu for such beautiful drawings.
Janmashtami Radha Krishna Drawing Video Tutorial
Hey, art enthusiasts! With the vibrant festival of Janmashtami just around the corner, it’s time to infuse your creativity with a touch of spirituality. What better way to do that than by creating a simple yet beautiful Radha Krishna drawing? Don’t worry if you’re not a seasoned artist – this tutorial is designed for everyone, from beginners to experienced sketchers.
In this blog, we’ll take you on a fun and easy journey to capture the essence of Janmashtami through art. Our exclusive video tutorial breaks down the steps, making it a breeze for you to draw your own Radha Krishna masterpiece. Whether you’re a pencil pro or just starting to explore your artistic side, you’re in for a treat.
Join us as we explore the love story of Radha and Krishna, bringing it to life on your canvas. We’ll provide simple instructions, useful tips, and a dash of inspiration to make your drawing experience enjoyable and stress-free. No fancy tools or complicated techniques – just grab your drawing supplies, hit play, and let’s create something special together.
Embrace the festive spirit, add a personal touch to your celebrations, and discover the joy of expressing devotion through art. This Janmashtami, let your creative juices flow and immerse yourself in the beauty of Radha Krishna’s divine love with our easy-to-follow drawing tutorial. Get ready to surprise yourself with what you can create!