Get ready for a creative Picture! Today, we’re diving into the world of Janmashtami Radha Krishna pictures. Janmashtami Radha Krishna pictures drawing, and we’re here to guide you through every step. Trust us, creating a Radha Krishna masterpiece is way easier than you might think. Just follow along with our simple, step-by-step instructions. Grab your drawing tools, and let’s start bringing these divine pictures to life together!
How To Draw The Krishna Janmashtami Drawing Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw Krishna Janmashtami’s pictures.
Krishna Janmashtami Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Krishna Janmashtami drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Krishna Janmashtami Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 6 Easy Steps to Draw a Krishna Janmashtami easily.
1. Shape the Feather, Flute, and Hands.
- Get white paper.
- Put tape on the paper’s edges.
- Use a pencil to draw a flute shape in the middle.
- Draw hands holding the flute.
- Add fingers to the hands.
- Draw a peacock feather on the flute.
- Start with an oval for the feather’s center.
- Inside, draw a smaller circle and add curved lines.
- Draw feathers with fine lines.
- Now, your Janmashtami drawing is ready for coloring!
2. Give Yellow Color.
- Color the drawing paper yellow.
- Use yellow for the entire picture, except for the flute and hands.
- Feel free to use other colors if you prefer.
3. Give Orange Color.
- Give orange color over the yellow.
- Make the orange lighter at the top.
- Gradually darken the orange from the middle to the bottom.
4. Color the Flute and Hand.
- Color the flute and hands with black.
- Be patient and careful while coloring.
- Ensure the color stays within the lines.
- Appreciate the beauty of the emerging picture.
5. Color the Peacock’s Feather.
- Color the peacock feathers with black and green.
- Focus on making the feathers part finely.
- Give green over black for a realistic look.
6. Final Touches.
- In the small circle inside the oval shape, use light blue at the bottom and black at the top.
- Color the rest of the oval with orange.
- Add a white border to both hands and fingers.
- Create some beautiful ornament design at the wrist with white.
- Make hanging ornaments on both ends of the flute using black and white.
- Peel off the masking tape to reveal the completed drawing.
- Enjoy the interesting and peaceful picture you’ve created!
For more new drawings stay with DrawWithPappu.
Krishna Janmashtami Drawing Video Tutorial
Celebrate Krishna Janmashtami in a unique and artistic way with our step-by-step Krishna Janmashtami Drawing Video Tutorial. This easy-to-follow guide is perfect for everyone, from beginners to seasoned artists. Join us as we break down the process of drawing Lord Krishna into simple steps, making it an enjoyable and accessible activity for all ages.
Discover the joy of expressing your creativity as you bring to life the divine charm of Krishna on paper. With clear instructions and helpful tips, our Krishna Janmashtami Drawing Video Tutorial is a great way to add a personal and artistic touch to your Janmashtami celebrations. Grab your pencils and paper, follow along, and create a beautiful representation of Lord Krishna that you can cherish and share with your loved ones. Let the spirit of Krishna Janmashtami inspire your artistic journey!