If you’re looking for a fun and easy drawing project, why not try your hand at drawing a cute and cuddly lamb? This step-by-step tutorial is perfect for kids and adults alike, and all you need are some basic art supplies to get started.
To begin, grab some paper, pencils, and colors. Then, follow the simple instructions provided to draw your very own lamb. Don’t worry if you’re not an expert artist – these instructions are easy to follow and will guide you every step of the way.
Lambs are adorable animals that are loved for their soft and fluffy appearance. With just a few simple shapes and some clever shading, you can create a charming lamb that’s sure to bring a smile to your face.
So why wait? Let’s get started on this fun and rewarding art project! Whether you’re looking for a new hobby or just a fun activity to do with the kids, drawing a lamb is a great way to express your creativity and have some fun in the process.
How To Draw The Lamb Picture Step By Step
These easy and straightforward steps will help you draw a Lamb picture with ease.
Lamb Drawing Requirement Materials :
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Lamb Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Follow these 16 easy steps to draw a Lamb picture effortlessly.
1. Draw the Left Ear.
- Take a drawing paper and draw margins evenly around the paper.
- Place the paper on the pitch board and put it with masking tape on the four corners.
- Draw the lamb’s left ear in a leaf-like shape.
- Make sure to draw the inside part of the ear.
2. Draw the Head.
- After drawing the left ear, make the shape of the lamb’s head very nicely.
- Draw the head almost round and the mouth part curved.
3. Draw the Right Ear.
- Draw the right ear on the right side of the lamb’s head.
- Make the right ear slightly smaller than the left ear.
4. Draw the Eyes and Hair.
- Make hair in small curved lines over the entire face of the lamb.
- Then draw the eyes very nicely.
- Draw the nose by making a small dot just above the mouth.
5. Draw the Tail.
- Draw a curved line from the lamb’s head to the back.
- Then draw the tail by making a rounded shape with curved lines.
6. Draw the Back Leg.
- Draw a leg of the lamb just below the tail.
- Make a hoof with curved lines at the bottom of the foot.
7. Draw the Entire Body.
- To draw the lamb’s neck, draw a curved line down from the head.
- Then make the two front legs very nicely in an inverted ‘L’ shape design.
- After drawing the front two legs, draw a line towards the back to draw the belly.
- Then draw another back leg.
- Draw the hooves of each leg very nicely with curved lines.
8. Draw the Wing.
- Make a very nice butterfly wing shape just above the lamb.
- Leave the lower center of the wing shape blank to draw the body of the butterfly.
9. Make the Design.
- Create a very beautiful design by making small circles on the wings of the butterfly.
- Then make the long body of the butterfly in the space between the wings.
- Make the antenna with two curved lines on the front.
- And make half of the lamb’s eyes light black.
10. Draw the Flower.
- Make a pretty flower in front of the lamb’s face.
- Make a circle in the center of the flower and make the petals around the circle.
- The lamb took the flower in its mouth to eat.
11. Color the Entire Body.
- We will give a very light yellow color over the entire body of the lamb.
- Leave the inside of the ears, eyes, and hooves blank.
12. Color the Wing.
- The very top part of the butterfly’s wings will give a very light pink color.
- Take care that the pink color does not come between the wings.
13. Color the middle of the Wing.
- We will color blue in the middle of the butterfly’s wings.
- Lighten the blue color, not too dark.
14. Color the Design and Hooves.
- We will also give the body of the butterfly dark blue color.
- Give black color to the butterfly circle design.
- Give black color to the lamb’s eyes and hooves.
15. Color flowers and make Grass.
- Give a light orange color to the center of the lamb and the flower on its face.
- Color yellow on the petals of the flower.
- Make the grass with zigzag lines.
- And draw very beautiful flowers on the grass.
16. Color the Grass.
- We will give a very light green color on the ground first.
- Then we will color the grass dark green.
- Color the center of each flower light orange and the petals yellow.
- Now our lamb drawing is complete.
- Hope the little kids have done the lamb picture very nicely.
We’re almost finished with our Lamb drawing for kids! If you enjoyed this drawing tutorial, be sure to check out our website for more ideas and inspiration. We’ll be adding more pictures and tutorials in the future, so don’t forget to bookmark our site and subscribe to our YouTube channel, Draw With Pappu. With our help, you can develop your artistic skills and create all kinds of wonderful drawings!
I’d love to see your Lamb drawing! Just use the link below to send me a picture of your artwork, and I’ll do my best to feature it in my story. Don’t be shy – drawing is all about expressing your creativity and having fun, so don’t worry if your picture isn’t perfect. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Lamb Picture Coloring Page Download
Looking for a fun activity for the kids? Check out our printable Lamb coloring page! Simply download and print the page, and your child can start coloring right away. It’s a great way to keep them entertained while also helping them develop their creativity and motor skills. So what are you waiting for? Download the Lamb coloring page today and watch your child’s imagination come to life!
Lamb Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Lamb drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Lamb drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Lamb drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Lamb. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Lamb Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Lamb Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing