Today we will create a new type of artwork, a Bee Drawing. In this picture, a bee can be seen happily sitting on a flower, drinking the nectar. Drawing this picture is quite easy if we follow the step-by-step instructions. This tutorial is perfect for kids who want to learn how to draw bees and flowers. All we need to start drawing is a drawing paper, pencils, and a color box. So, let’s begin drawing a beautiful picture of a bee sitting on a flower.
How To Draw The Bee Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw Bee pictures.
Bee Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Bee drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Bee Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 15 Easy Steps to draw a Bee easily.
1. Draw Eyes.
- To begin the bee drawing, take a sheet of drawing paper.
- Place the paper on a pitch board to keep it steady while drawing.
- Draw even margins around the paper.
- Make two circle shapes to create the bee’s eyes.
- Draw two smaller circles within each eye shape to represent the eyeballs.
2. Draw the Face.
- Start by drawing the shape of the bee’s face.
- Draw the mouth using thick curved lines.
- Add the nose with a small curved line.
3. Draw the Eyelids Hairs, Eyebrows, and Antennae.
- Build the head shape on top of the face shape.
- Draw the hair with small lines on the eyelids.
- Draw eyebrows with curved lines above the eyes.
- Make the antenna with two thick curved lines above the head.
4. Draw Left Part of the Body and the Two Legs.
- Draw a curved line from the head of the bee downwards to start the left side of the body.
- Draw the first leg of the bee with an ‘S’ shape, making it thick.
- Draw the second leg of the bee also with an ‘S’ shape, making it thick as well.
5. Draw Right Part of the Body, Two Hands, and the Design.
- Draw the right part of the bee’s body.
- Draw the right hand with two lines.
- Make the fingers like the English letter ‘V’ shape.
- Draw the left hand in almost the same way.
- Add the middle part of the two legs.
- Draw the design with some straight lines on the body.
6. Draw a Flower.
- Draw a round shape in the lower part of the bee’s body as the center of the flower.
- Draw multiple side-by-side ‘U’ shapes around the center to make petals of the flower.
- Add a straight line between each petal and draw the midrib.
- Draw the bee sitting on the flower to feed on the sap.
7. Draw a Stem and Leaves.
- Draw two vertical lines to create the stem.
- Add two leaves on either side of the stem.
- Draw the midrib down the center of each leaf.
- Draw diagonal lines from the midrib to create the leaf veins.
8. Color Head Hair and Eyes.
- Apply dark black color to the hair of the bee’s head.
- Color the eyes with dark black color.
- Use white color on the eyeballs.
- Use the color very nicely on the bee’s head hair, eyes, and eyeballs.
9. Color Face.
- Use pink color on the bee’s face.
- Apply light pink color, not too dark.
- Be careful while applying the color.
10. Color Designs.
- Color the topmost part of the bee design with black.
- Color the second part with yellow.
- Color the third part with black.
- Color the fourth part with yellow.
- Finally, color the last part with black.
- Kids, remember to use colors carefully.
11. Color the Hands.
- Apply purple color to the top part of the bee’s hand.
- Use purple color on both arms of the bee.
- Other colors can also be used.
12. Color the Legs.
- Apply dark pink color above the bee’s legs.
- Use pink color on the two legs of the bee.
- Ensure that the color does not go beyond the outline while coloring.
13. Color the Center of the Flower.
- We will color the center of the flower with orange color.
- We will be careful not to color the bee’s body with an orange color.
- Children should use the orange color very carefully in the center of the flower.
14. Color Petals.
- Use yellow color to color the petals of the flower.
- Color each petal with yellow carefully.
- Make sure no petal is left blank.
15. Color a Stem and Leaves.
- Use green color on the stem of the flower tree.
- Apply green color on the leaves on both sides of the stem.
- Make sure to use green color well in stems and leaves.
- After coloring, the bee picture will be complete.
- Ensure that you have finished coloring the bee pictures with us.
Look our Bee drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Bee and send me your Bee drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Bee Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on a cute Bee drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Bee drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Bee drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Bee. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Bee Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Bee Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing