Hey kids, it’s time to get creative! Today we’re going to draw Olivia, who is Oggy’s best friend from “Oggy and the Cockroaches”. Don’t worry, it’s super easy to draw her if you follow these simple steps. You just need some drawing paper, a pencil, and some colors. So, grab your tools, and let’s get started on this fun art project!
How To Draw The Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Picture Step By Step
Are you ready to learn how to draw Olivia from “Oggy and the Cockroaches”? Don’t worry, it’s really simple! Just follow these easy and straightforward steps that we’ve put together for you. With these steps, you’ll be able to draw Olivia from the pictures in no time!
Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 10 Easy Steps to draw an Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Easily.
1. Draw the Flower and Antena.
- Take a drawing paper and draw margins evenly around the paper.
- Place the paper on the pitch board and put it with masking tape on the four corners.
- Start by drawing a shape similar to the number 8 for the flower.
- Draw two lines in the middle of the flower shape for the antennae.
2. Draw the Eyes.
- Draw two round shapes under the flower for the eyes.
- Make small circles inside the eyes for the eyeballs.
- Draw many small lines over the eyes for the eyebrows.
3. Draw the Cheeks.
- Draw a small nose under the eyes.
- Draw a curved line from the eyes to the right and left side for the cheeks.
- Draw two small lines on the right cheek for the antennae.
4. Draw the Mouth.
- Draw two small lines on the left cheek.
- Draw the antennae on the left cheek.
- Draw curved lines from left to right to form the mouth.
5. Draw the Body and Right Leg.
- Draw a curved line down from both cheeks to create the body.
- Draw Olivia’s hand on the right.
- Draw the right leg at the bottom of the body.
6. Draw the Belly, Tail, and Left Leg.
- Draw a round shape for Olivia’s belly.
- Draw the left leg on the left side of the body.
- Draw the tail with two lines at the back of the body.
7. Color the Flower.
- Color the flower yellow, making sure not to go beyond the outline.
8. Color the Body.
- Give the body and tail a skin color.
- Give the right leg a skin color.
9. Color the Belly.
- Paint the belly pink, being careful not to get pink color anywhere other than the belly.
- Give the left leg a skin color.
10. Color the Eyes and Ground.
- Color Olivia’s nose pink.
- Make the eyeballs blue and draw white around them.
- Color the head black.
- Give the ground a light blue color.
Hey, our drawing of Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches for kids is almost done! We have lots more ideas like this on our website. And we’ll be adding more pictures later. So please save our website in your browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel, Draw With Pappu.
Draw a picture of Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches and send it to me using the link provided below. I’ll do my best to feature your picture in my story.
Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw an Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Olivia from Oggy and the Cockroaches Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing