Hi there! In this article, we’ll show you a super easy way to draw a cute polar bear. It’s perfect for kids and beginners! We’ll guide you step by step and tell you what materials you need to create a Polar Bear Drawing Easy. We’ll show you how to make the bear’s face, nose, and eyes, draw the whole body and legs, create the bear’s paws, paint the icy background, and even give you some cool tips on using colors and markers to make your polar bear drawing extra special!
Also, learn Cartoon Bear Drawing for Kids.
How to Draw a Polar Bear Step by Step For Kids/Beginners
Here are some easy and simple steps to draw the polar bear.
Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to draw the polar bear picture.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
1. Start with the Face
- Take a white paper and draw margins around it, leaving about half an inch on all sides.
- Draw two round ears on the top for the polar bear.
- The face of the polar bear should be like a triangle.
2. Draw the Nose and Eyes
- Place a long nose in the middle of the triangle for the bear.
- Add two dots on each side of the nose for the bear’s eyes.
3. Sketch the Body and Legs.
- Draw a shape like a glass bottle for the bear’s body.
- Under the body, sketch two thick legs on either side.
4. Draw the Bear’s Hands
- Add the bear’s hands on the body in the same way as the upper figure.
- The bear’s hands should look thick and strong.
Also Draw, Cute and Easy Baby Bear Cup Drawing
5. Add Color to the Left Side
- Use light blue color to fill in the left side of the polar bear.
- Only color the left side; leave the right side white.
6. Highlight the Bear’s Features
- Use a black marker pen to outline the bear’s head, hands, and feet.
- Make these outlines bold to stand out.
7. Draw the Bear’s Fingers and Toes
- Color the bear’s hands and toe fingers with the black marker pen.
- Make them big and strong, as polar bears use them for hunting and eating.
8. Paint the ice.
- Add some white and light blue paint under the bear’s feet to create the ice.
- Remember, ice is mostly white in color.
Look our polar bear drawing is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe us.