Drawing a rose can be a fun and creative activity for kids and adults alike. To begin, gather all the necessary tools, such as pencils, drawing boxes, and paper.
With these simple steps, you can draw a beautiful rose that is both realistic and easy to create. Keep practicing, and you’ll be able to draw even more intricate and detailed roses in no time!
How To Draw The Rose Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Roses pictures.
Roses Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Rose drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Roses Picture Drawing Step-by-Step Full Tutorial
Here are 8 Easy Steps to Draw a Rose Easily.
1. Start to make shape of a Rose.
- Begin by taking a drawing paper and drawing margins evenly around it using a ruler. This will give you a neat border for your drawing.
- Place the drawing paper on a pitch board and apply masking tape on all four corners of the paper, so that it stays in place while you draw.
- To create the base of the rose flower, draw a shape that resembles a clay pot in the center of the paper.
- Next, draw two curved lines on the right and left sides of the pot shape to create the outline of the rose petals. The curves should start at the top of the pot shape and extend outward and upward.
- Finally, connect the two curved lines with a straight line at the bottom to complete the base of the rose. This will give your rose a more defined shape.
2. Draw Some Petals.
- Let’s start by drawing the topmost part of the rose petals. To do this, draw some ‘Y’ shapes. These will serve as the framework for the petals of the rose.
- Drawing rose petals is easy. You can refer to the upper picture or watch our video tutorial for a better understanding. Just follow along and you’ll see how simple it is to create beautiful rose petals.
3. Draw Sepal and Stem.
- We draw several triangles around the circle to create the sepals. Make the triangles slightly longer than they are wide to give them a more natural shape. Use zigzag lines to create a rough, textured edge for the sepals.
- Draw two lines extending down from the center of the sepal to create the stem. Make sure the lines are parallel and of equal length.
- Draw a line at the bottom of the stem to represent the base of the flower.
- To create the petals, draw a series of curved lines around the center of the flower, starting from the base of the sepals. Make the petals slightly longer than the sepals, and try to vary their size and shape to make the flower look more natural.
- Add some additional details to the flower, such as small lines or dots in the center to represent the stamen or some small leaves on the stem.
4. Draw Leaves and Thorns.
- First, draw the leaves on both sides of the upper part of the stem. Place them wherever you like along the stem, but make sure they’re on opposite sides.
- Next, draw the veins in the middle of the leaves. These can be simple lines that run from the base to the tip of each leaf.
- Finally, draw the small thorns on the stem. You can add as many or as few as you like, but try to space them out evenly along the stem. Thorns can be drawn as small triangles or spikes, and can be placed anywhere along the stem that you like.
5. Color Left Side Petals.
Apply red color on the big rose petals on the left side. Give the color lightly and carefully, without making it too dark.Show Less
6. Color Petals and Sepals.
- Color the right-side petals with red color.
- Apply red color to the small petal located in the middle of the ‘Y’ shape.
- Color the upper part petals with red color too.
- Use a dark green color to color the sepals.
7. Color Stem and Thorn.
To color the stem, Use a very dark green color. Color the top of the thorn with the same dark green color, being careful not to make it light.Show Less
8. Color leaves.
Do the light green coloring to the leaves. Make sure the green color is not too dark. Kids, give the light green color to the leaves very carefully. Then rub the green color with tissue paper. After coloring the leaves, our coloring of the picture of the rose Is completed. We hope the kids completed it very easily.Show Less
Look our Rose drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Rose and send me your Rose drawing a picture with the help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Rose Picture Coloring Page Download
Here is a printable coloring page of Rose. You can download Rose’s Coloring page and print it. Then you can easily color Roses pictures.
Rose Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Rose’s drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Rose drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of the Rose drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Rose. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Rose Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Rose Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing