Today we will draw sand castles. Drawing sand castles is not too difficult for kids. By following our step-by-step drawing, any picture can be easily made by kids. Our step rules are very simple and straightforward. Color boxes, pencils, and drawing paper are required for drawing. Hope you little kids are ready to draw now. Let’s start Sand Castle Drawing.
To build a sand castle, the first and most important thing you need to know about sand is that you can’t do a thing with it unless it’s wet. when you add water to grains of sand. This is why damp sand sticks together, so you can shape and carve it.
How To Draw The Sand Castle Picture Step By Step
Here is some very easy and straightforward step to draw the Sand Castle picture.
Sand Castle Drawing Requirement Materials :
Here are the materials we need to make this Sand Castle Drawing.
- White paper
- Pencil sharpener
- Color Box
- Tissue paper
Sand Castle Picture Drawing Step by Step Full Tutorial
Here are 20 Easy Steps to draw a Sand Castle Easy.
1. Draw sand shovel tool.
- Take the drawing paper and place masking tape on the four corners to prevent it from moving.
- Draw a margin evenly around the paper.
- To make the sanding tool, draw an inverted U shape and extend the back a little longer.
2. Draw a bucket.
- Draw the top part of the bucket with curved lines.
- Draw the bottom part of the bucket with two straight lines.
- Draw the handle with two curved lines.
- Draw the soil with a curved line under the bucket and sanding tool.
3. Make designs on the bucket.
- Draw curved lines on the bucket.
- Leave even spaces between each curved line.
4. Draw a ball.
- Draw a circle to make the ball.
- Draw a small circle on the ball and make designs from there.
5. Make the Castle.
- Draw the lower part of the castle beautifully.
- Design the roof of the lower part of the castle.
- Draw a square in the middle part of the castle and design the roof the same way as the lower part.
- Draw windows in the center of the castle’s middle part.
6. Draw the upper part of the castle and an umbrella.
- Draw the upper part of the castle as a triangular shape.
- Draw a window at the bottom of the triangle shape.
- Draw a straight line upwards from the triangle to make the flag of the rectangle at the very top.
- Draw a large umbrella with curved lines to the right of the castle and design it.
7. Draw an entrance, handle, soil, sea, and sun.
- Draw the entrance with curved lines at the bottom of the castle.
- Draw a small straight line and draw the end tip.
- Draw the handle by drawing two straight lines down from the umbrella.
- Draw a sea shape with a curved line from the right side to the left of the margin and a straight line in the middle to make the sand.
- Draw a spherical sun in the upper right corner.
8. Color the upper part of the castle.
- Give yellow color to the upper part of the castle.
9. Color the entrance and windows.
- Give brown color to the edges of the entrance and dark black color on the inner part.
- Color the windows like the entrance.
- Give a very light brown color to the left side of the castle.
10. Color the sand shovel tool.
- Give light blue color to the upper part of the sand shovel tool.
- Give dark blue color to the inner part of the sand shovel tool.
11. Color the ball.
- Color the topmost small circle of the ball with red color.
- Do green and yellow colors over the design of the ball.
12. Color the bucket.
- Do red and pink colors over the bucket design.
- Give red color above the handle.
13. Color the Umbrella.
- Keep the design in the middle of the umbrella blank.
- Give red color on the top and bottom of the umbrella.
14. Color the design.
- give blue color on the blank space of the umbrella.
15. Color the left side.
- Give a light yellow color on the sand on the left side of the castle.
16. Add shading to the sand.
- Give dark yellow color to the sand.
- Rub the color nicely with the help of tissue paper.
17. Put masking tape.
- To avoid coloring outside the lines, we will place some masking tape on the margin and also on the castle and sand shovel tool.
- Make sure the tape is securely in place, so the color won’t stick to the castle.
18. Color sea water.
- For the sea water, we will use blue color.
- Start from the top and do the upper part with dark blue and the lower part with light blue.
- Blend the colors together nicely to create a gradient effect.
19. Remove the masking tape and color the sun and handle.
- Once you have completed the sea water, remove the masking tape carefully.
- Now it’s time to color the sun and handle. Use black color to color the handle and end tip of the umbrella.
- For the sun, use yellow color and draw some sun rays with yellow color.
- Give a light yellow color to the sky.
20. Highlight the picture.
- To make our drawing stand out, we will highlight the entire picture with a black marker pen. Carefully go over the lines of the drawing with the marker, making sure to stay within the lines.
- After highlighting, our drawing is completed! Congratulations, you have made a beautiful sand castle drawing by the sea.
Look our Sand Castle drawing for kids is almost complete. There are many more drawing ideas like this on our website. And many more pictures will come later. So all of you bookmark this website in our browser and subscribe to our YouTube channel Draw With Pappu.
You must draw a picture of the Sand Castle and send me your Sand Castle drawing a picture with help of the link given below. I will definitely try to give your picture in my story.
Sand Castle Picture Coloring Page Download
Here is a printable coloring page of Sand Castles. You can download the Sand Castle’s Coloring page and print it. Sand Castle, you can easily color a Sand Castle picture.
Sand Castle Drawing Video Tutorial
Here is a video tutorial on Sand Castle drawing. This video tutorial is very helpful for beginners. In this Sand Castle drawing video tutorial, we explain every step of Sand Castle drawing slowly. So follow our video tutorial and draw a Sand Castle. Also not forgot to send your drawing😊.
Sand Castle Drawing High Quality Picture Download
You can download Sand Castle Drawing Picture easily by clicking the download button.
Also Read: Dog Sketch Drawing