How to Draw a Football Panda Step By Step – Easy Drawing For Kids
– White paper
– Pencil sharpener
– Color Box
– Tissue paper
1. Draw the margin.
First, we will take a white drawing paper. We will draw the margins around the white paper. The margins should be drawn keeping half an inch.
2. Draw a picture of a panda’s head.
The panda’s head is exactly like a rectangle. Hope every child knows how to draw rectangles. So drawing a panda’s head will not be difficult for children.
3. Draw a picture of a panda’s ear.
Now we will draw two ears of panda. The two ears will be on either side of the head. Panda’s ears will be round.
4. Draw the panda’s face, nose, eyes, and eyebrows.
The panda’s eyes will be square. Inside the two squares, we have to make a small square again and inside it, we have to draw a small circle.
5. Draw the body and legs of the panda.
The structure of the panda’s abdomen looks exactly like an oval. So children can easily draw pictures of the abdomen.
6. Draw panda’s hands and clothes.
We will draw two beautiful small hands of panda. And the panda will draw a picture of his shirt on the body.
7. Draw a football picture and paint the area around the two ears and the palms of the hands and leg.
The panda will use black to color the two beautiful ears. Will use black color to color the area around the eyes.
8. Paint the panda shirt.
Each of you will use red to dye panda clothes. If you paint red, the beauty of the panda will look incomparable. It is better to use red to enhance its subtlety.
9. Paint the panda’s face, nose, shoes, shirt, hands, and football.
Panda will use red and blue colors on both hands of the shirt. Give red and blue color to the pants too. Paint the panda shoes blue.
10. Paint the grass, and eyes and give the border with black markers
Use the color blue. Draw the grass, as if standing on the grass. And the panda will use black to give the boundaries of the whole body.
Football panda drawing is complete.
Scribbled Underline 2